Senior Residential Conveyancer
Are you an experienced Senior Residential Conveyancing Solicitor seeking a new opportunity at a leading UK law firm? Then Campbell Liversedge Associates (CLA Recruitment) are looking to speak with you. Office based roles UK wide OR Fully Remote.
Our client, a dynamic, innovative and leading Law firm within the UK property market - seeks highly confident and technical Residential Property Solicitors to join their growing residential property teams.
- You will be responsible for successfully managing your own case load of mixed transactional matters, from instruction through to completion and post completion
- Your extensive and varied case load will encompass (but not limited to) sales, purchases, freehold, leasehold, re mortgages, lease extensions, shared ownership, new builds, help to buy and transfer of equities
- Support junior level staff in the department
- You will use your broad knowledge and excellent customer care skills to strengthen and generate long lasting client relationships
- Fully remote working from the comfort of your own home available
- Innovative and leading UK Law Firm
- Established recognition and promotion pathway
- Legal 500
- Excellent training and development
- Technical and administrative support
- Competitive salaries and generous benefits package
- Flexible and hybrid working available
- You are a Qualified Solicitor with at least 5 years PQE in Residential Conveyancing
- You have extensive experience of managing your own mixed transactional case load of residential files and possibly even some commercial
- You exceed monthly billing targets regularly
- You have excellent organisational skills, are a team player, you are proactive and highly motivated with an attention to detail and strong communication skills
- You are dedicated to always delivering fantastic customer service, going above and beyond to do so
Applications are encouraged from full time applicants, however applicants seeking part time roles/reduced hours may also be considered. If you’re ready to make your next career move, then please do not hesitate to get in touch today for further information:
Patrick Liversedge at CLA Recruitment.
Alternatively, if you would like to discuss our other residential conveyancing legal roles, the market is incredibly busy at the moment, so please send over your CV.
CLA Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer. Diversity & Inclusion is at the forefront of CLA Recruitment's ethos. It is within our DNA and so encouraging a diverse workforce is always our number one priority.
Optimisation Key Words: Conveyancing Legal Jobs in the UK, Legal Jobs in Manchester, Legal Jobs in Newcastle, Legal Jobs in Birmingham, Legal Jobs in York, Legal Jobs in London, Legal Jobs in Bristol, Legal Jobs in Sheffield, Legal Jobs in Nottingham, Durham, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Cambridge, Liverpool, Lancashire, Greater London, Kent, Essex, Home Counties, Surrey, Leeds, West Yorkshire, Yorkshire, Conveyancing Jobs, Residential Property Jobs, Residential Property Solicitor, Licensed Conveyancer Jobs, Conveyancing Executive Jobs, Leeds Property Market, Yorkshire Legal Jobs, Leeds Property Jobs, Legal Jobs Leeds, West Yorkshire Legal Jobs, Legal jobs in Leeds, Legal jobs in West Yorkshire, Legal jobs in Yorkshire, Leeds, West Yorkshire, England, UK, Diverse Recruitment, Diversity and Inclusion, Legal 500, Legal 200, Legal 100, SRA, City Firms, Conveyancer, Property Conveyancing, Top Recruiters, Top Recruitment Firms, Best Recruitment Firms, Legal Recruitment Firms in London, South East, South West, South Coast, Home Counties, East of England, West Midlands, East Midlands, North West, Yorkshire and the Humber, North East, Scotland, Wales & Northern Ireland, Trust, Value, Passion, Personal, Proactive, Genuine , Quality, Cost effective, Success, Diversity & Inclusion