Are you an experienced Residential Conveyancer seeking a new opportunity at a leading Yorkshire based multi-practice law firm? Then Campbell Liversedge Associates (CLA Recruitment) are looking to speak with you.
An amazing opportunity has come up to join one of the region’s most sought after, established, award winning multi-practice law firm at one of their offices in Leeds. Our client, a dynamic, innovative and leading Law firm within the Yorkshire property market - seeks highly confident and technical Residential Property Solicitors/Residential Conveyancers/Licensed Conveyancers/Legal Executives to join their growing residential and commercial property teams.
- You will be responsible for successfully managing your own caseload of mixed transactional matters, from instruction through to completion and post completion
- Your extensive and varied caseload will encompass (but not limited to) sales, purchases, freehold, leasehold, remortgages, lease extensions, shared ownership, new builds, help to buy and transfer of equities
- You will use your broad knowledge and excellent customer care skills to strengthen and generate longlasting client relationships
- Award Winning, Innovative and Leading Regional Law Firm
- Leeds office based
- Established recognition and promotion pathway
- Excellent training and development
- Technical and administrative support
- Competitive salaries and generous benefits package
- Home based working opportunities, hybrid working and flexible hours
- You are a Qualified Solicitor/Licensed Conveyancer or Legal Executive with at least 3 years PQE or working experience in a Residential Conveyancing department
- You have extensive experience of managing your own mixed transactional caseload of residential matters including sales, purchases, leasehold, freehold, shared ownership, new builds and remortgages
- Experience handling tenant and landlord commercial matters would be beneficial, but is not essential
- You have excellent organisational skills, are a team player, you are proactive and highly motivated with an attention to detail and strong communication skills
- You are dedicated to always delivering fantastic customer service, going above and beyond to do so
Applications are encouraged from full time applicants, however applicants seeking part time roles/reduced hours may also be considered. If you're ready to make your next career move, then please do not hesitate to get in touch today for further information:
Key Words: Leeds, West Yorkshire, Yorkshire, Conveyancing Jobs, Residential Property Jobs, Residential Property Solicitor, Licensed Conveyancer Jobs, Conveyancing Executive Jobs, Leeds Property Market, Yorkshire Legal Jobs, Leeds Property Jobs, Legal Jobs Leeds, West Yorkshire Legal Jobs, Legal jobs in Leeds, Legal jobs in West Yorkshire, Legal jobs in Yorkshire, Leeds, West Yorkshire, England, UK, Diverse Recruitment, Diversity and Inclusion
Patrick Liversedge at CLA Recruitment
(T) 0161 511 6465
Alternatively, if you would like to discuss our other residential conveyancing legal roles, the market is incredibly busy at the moment, so please send over your CV to email@example.com
CLA Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer. Diversity & Inclusion is at the forefront of CLA Recruitment's ethos. It is within our DNA and so encouraging a diverse workforce is always our number one priority. We actively encourage applications from all backgrounds and seek to champion diversity and inclusion.
CLA Recruitment are 100% a Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Champion.
CLA Recruitment are proudly celebrating Pride Month 2021 and the LGBTQIA+ Community.